Senior Interior Designer -
Immediate Start - 6 Month Maternity Cover with possibility of extension
The successful Candidate will work on projects that report directly to and support the Head of Design and Design Director.
They will be familiar with UK Building Regulations, Standards and Planning as they relate to Interior Design.
The Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years industry experience post qualification, with demonstrable experience leading Hospitality and Hotel projects, as well as on residental properties.
The Candidate will be working in a small studio with a dedicated and friendly team. An effective communicator at all levels, they will be able to articulate ideas, demonstrate excellent presentation skills, and think creatively to deliver design solutions.
- to lead and develop projects from concept stage, through detailed design to completion in accordance with the client's brief, deadlines and budget
- liaise with Clients, Architects, Contractors and Suppliers
- prepare full detailed drawing packages
- prepare schedules - sanitaryware, decorative lighting, finishes etc
- design presentation and mood boards/boxes
- source and prepare all FF&E specifications for procurement
- lead production of tender information including all technical drawings
- have strong architectural, technical and joinery knowledge
- liaise with external project team to ensure smooth running of projects, hitting all information and production deadlines
- attend meetings and take minutes
Qualifications - please indicate proficiency:
- AutoCAD - essential
- Estipc / Estimac - desireable
- Other MS Office applications
Please send CV with covering letter CLEARLY STATING RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portfolio files shoud be no larger than 10mb.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE